Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Uniform Fitting Schedule

We will begin fitting for uniforms on Monday.  In order to use our uniform inventory to the best of our ability we will fit vets first then rookies.  The schedule will be as follows:

Seniors: 2:00PM
Juniors: 3:30PM
Sophomores: 5:00PM
Freshmen: 6:30PM

If you are available on Monday to help us size students for uniforms, please let us know.  You can contact Ms. Pruitt at uniforms@spiritofsouthpaulding.org to let her know that you are available to help out.  We can use all of the help that we can get.

Also, Monday night's meeting will be used as a meeting for you to get caught up on forms, speak with our treasurers if needed, volunteer for the concession stand and other events, and get to know one another better.  I think it would be pretty fun if we could provide a "Pot Luck" appetizer table for each other to enjoy while having our meeting.  If you are interested in providing an item to be shared please let me know at director@spiritofsouthpaulding.org.  If you are interested in helping me organize the appetizers, I could use help with it as well - just let me know.

Thank you and I look forward to seeing you on Monday evening.