Monday, August 22, 2011

Treasurer Update

This is a copy of the e-mail sent out by Ms. Hites last night.

Hello Parents!
Our Booster meeting is tomorrow 8/22 @ 7:00. All paid fee's and fundraiser funds have been posted. Any concerns that were emailed to me previously have been addressed. Thanks so much for your patience!
VETS ONLY: There has been a $25.00 fee billed to each acct. This is due to an addition error on the initial band fee billing. The $25.00 addition corrects this error.
I want to thank all parents who have kept their acct current. Our bills are getting paid and we have a little left over. We do have a large expense coming up and that is our competition so for those who are behind on their payments, please keep current.
I have a list of names that Mr. Thomas gathered at one of our booster meetings to help out with the upcoming competition. I will be calling each of you to let you know that there will be a meeting for these folks on the 29th of August.
Finally-pls double check your email on charms. I have about 20 undeliverable emails everytime I send one out.
Thanks for everything!
Pam Hites

Treasurer