Monday, July 30, 2012

FUNDRAISER ANNOUNCEMENT

Dear members and parents,
This is a reminder that the Papa John's Pizza Fundraiser has ended.  All money and unsold coupons are due back. If you still have undamaged coupons to return, please send me an email. If needed, I will gladly plan to be at Tuesday's band rehearsal at 6pm. I work in the front office at Dugan Elementary, so you may also drop off the coupons there on Monday from 10am to 6pm.
If anyone needs more Community Impact Cards, please let me know.  I will have those with me on Monday and Tuesday.
We are also running a Coca-Cola Fundraiser.  Those order forms can be found in the band room outside of Mr. Carr's office.
We are still in need of more parent volunteers for the McBand Night at McDonalds on August 10th. If interested, please sign up through Charms under the volunteer tab.
Thank you for supporting your children and the band program.
Judy Mihelich