Thursday, April 4, 2013

Exhilarating!

Tonight's performances were on fire!  Thank you to everyone that made tonight a success.  I hope that you all had as much fun as I did at one of our best attended events of the year!

Thank you to Nancy Newton for organizing the volunteers for tonights event, to our treasurers - Gail Morris and Tammy Graham - for working the ticket table, Julie Dickerson and Angela Turner for selling raffle tickets, and Judy and Mike Mihelich for donating the Hawks and Braves tickets for the raffle!

Tonight's meal could not have been as successful as it was without your support!  Tonight't concert was better attended than it has been in the past which is a good thing, but we regret that we ran out of food.  I sincerely apologize to anyone that was not able to eat tonight.  We will be sure to plan for more people in attendance next time to try to make sure it does not happen in the future.  We appreciate your patience and support during our period of growth and  I hope that you were able to see Gail Morris for a refund if you previously purchased tickets and were not able to eat dinner tonight.

Thank you to all of our volunteers who helped set-up, clean-up, serve, and those who brought food.  This is one of my favorite events of the year because we have a little more time to visit than we do at other events and I appreciate you all making it a success.  What a way to wrap things up before spring break!! I hope everyone has a wonderful break and the kids stay safe.  I pray that we all return rejuvenated and prepared to continue to make this the best possible year for our Seniors!  Only a few weeks to go....  I will sure miss you guys!

Goodnight.