Wednesday, June 5, 2013

American Family Day Cancelled

Good evening...

I just got a message from Phil at American Family Day.  Apparently they approach a few different groups about working each event.  Although I confirmed with him about who signed up, apparently another group was able to fill all of the positions.  He gave preference to them because every position was filled.

He said that he will call us first for the next one.

This means that we are no longer working this Saturday for American Family Day.  I am sorry for the inconvenience, and I share in your disappointment.  This is my first dealings with this company and will be expressing my concerns.  I do believe that this is an easy way for our students to raise money for their accounts and a great way to be involved in the community.  I will continue to seek similar opportunities and will advertise them here as soon as I find out about them.

Thank you,

Mr. Carr