Monday, February 10, 2014

School Closed Tomorrow - No Concert

Good evening!

With school being closed tomorrow our Pre-Festival Concert will be postponed.  I am not sure which day we host it at this point because I have to check availability of judges and the visiting bands.  Let's see how the week pans out.  We will not be able to reschedule for Thursday or Friday of this week because of District Honor Band, so it will have to be another week.  I know that the plans are not to have school during Winter Break, but if we miss a lot of school this week, maybe they will look into that possibility?  If so, maybe we would be ready to perform the concert the following week?

I am sorry that I do not have a date yet, but I wanted to let everyone know about it being cancelled tomorrow.  Stay safe and warm!