Friday, April 22, 2016

JMV DVD Information

Hi Everyone!

Here's the information again about purchasing the end of year band DVD's.  Remember that the last day to pre-order and to forgo shipping costs is April 29th.

Please see below for a message from Jeffrey Morris.  Mr. Morris does all of the Videography for our band.  

Pre-orders are now available for the band DVD Yearbooks for $30 until April 29, after May 1, the price increases to $40.
A Bluray version is also available and can be pre-ordered for $37.50; after April 29 it will increase to $50.

Pre-orders will be delivered to the band room on the Friday of or before the band banquet for pick-up.

I am only accepting orders online this year at:

The DVD/Bluray will include (as usual):
  • The 40-minute Year in Review
  • The Field Show
  • LGPE Performances

Anyone interested will be required to pay via Paypal but do DOES NOT have to have a Paypal account.  Through Paypal, they can pay via credit or debit card or via electronic check.  

I am also taking submissions of pictures and videos to be included in the Year In Review.  These should be sent directly to me at jmorris@jmvideography.com. I will accept submissions until April 15, 2016.  While I have plenty of material that I have shot myself (8+ hours), if someone has a moment or two that they have captured and really would like for me to include it, I will work to include that.

If you have any questions, please let me know.  Parents - please refer any questions directly to me.

Thank you!


Jeffrey Morris

P.O. Box 1049
Dallas, GA 30132