Thursday, November 15, 2012

Wonderful job!

Fantastic job tonight at the concert! Thank you for once again representing South Paulding, your families, and yourself with the highest class and integrity tonight! You all looked great tonight and sounded even better! Thank you to everyone who made tonight a success! I really appreciate all of the volunteers who provided food, took up money, served food, set-up, and cleaned up tonight! We have a very special group of families who make up our family and I am thankful for all of you! Students: I am sorry that I cannot be at work tomorrow to wish you a wonderful break and a Happy Thanksgiving. Please know that I am thankful for all of you! Thank you for all of the extra time and energy that you provide to keep our program at its highest level. Tonight was fun :) See you on the 26th! In the meantime, keep voting on Q100 and powerabrightfuture.com!