Friday, January 6, 2017

Disney Trip Information / Updates

Hi Everyone,

It is a very exciting time - our Disney Trip is quickly approaching!!  Here is some very important information:

Our rooming list for the trip is due at the beginning of next week.  Anyone going on the trip must be paid through the third payment to be included on the rooming list.  Adults, please email me and let me know who you would like to room with.  If you are not sure who you would like to room with, or if you are OK with me finding a room for you, please email me and let me know that as well.  Parents, if you have a student that you WOULD NOT like your student to room with, feel free to let me know that as well.

Our final trip payment is due on 1/13.  It is CRUCIAL that you have paid in full by the 13th.  

Right now, it does look like our final cost is going to be in the higher of the three brackets.  That puts our student costs at:
For band students:

4 Students to a room: $795 per person
3 Students to a room: $830 per person
2 Students to a room: $895 per person

For chaperones / families taking the trip with the band:

4 to a room: $765 per person
3 to a room: $800 per person
2 to a room: $865 per person


I have had quite a few students tell me there are planning on staying 2 or 3 to a room.  Parents, please email both myself and Mrs. Ashley (treasurer@spiritofsouthpaulding.org) letting us know if your child is staying in a room of 2 or 3.  


We will have a mandatory trip meeting on February 13th at 7:00 PM.  We must have both a student and a parent/ guardian for every student traveling.  Chaperones, we will meet after this meeting to discuss logistics.  



As always, please feel free to email me if you have questions.  Enjoy the snow this weekend!