Tuesday, January 28, 2014

School Cancelled for Wednesday

Just got word that school is cancelled for tomorrow.  Our county is working diligently to try and help these severe conditions and help people stay safe.  I pray that all are well and in warm locations!

The concert will be postponed to a later date.  I am considering 2 dates at the moment - either February 4, 2014 or just performing it at our Pre-Festival concert that is already scheduled for February 11, 2014.

At this time we are still planning on traveling on Thursday - the forecast predicts warmer weather.  If we need to depart later, I will notify you through this website.  Let's be as patient as possible and see how everything plays out.  As soon as I know something, I will report it here.

Please stay safe!